Los Angeles Rabbit Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that is run by unpaid volunteers. Your donations will directly pay for operations, food, supplies for shelter and foster rabbits.
You can also send a check to “Los Angeles Rabbit Foundation,” 10866 Washington Blvd # 1230, Culver City, CA 90232. Please use our legal name and our FEIN number, 20-4666808, when making any charitable contributions to our organization. Thank you!
If you have a matching grant program with your employer, then you have the opportunity to help the rabbits even more.
FREE Ways to Help
Sign up for Amazon Smile to benefit Los Angeles Rabbit Foundation and we get a small percentage whenever you order an item from Amazon that is Smile-eligible. https://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-4666808
Ralphs Community Contribution Program
Please sign up for the Ralphs Club Community Contribution program and help the rabbits. It’s FREE for you and it means a lot to us! Ralph’s requires you to renew your contribution assignment annually.
How to sign Up
- Log in to www.ralphs.com
- Click on ‘Create an Account’
- Follow the 5 easy steps to create an online account
- You will be instructed to go to your email inbox to confirm your account
- After you confirm your online account by clicking on the link in your email, return to www.ralphs.com and click on ‘my account’ (you may have to sign in again first).
- View all your information and edit as necessary
- Link your card to your organization by clicking on:
- Community Rewards
- Edit my community contribution and follow the instructions
- Remember to click on the circle to the left of your organizations’ name, Los Angeles Rabbit Foundation. Our number is KL679.
Remember to swipe your card every time you shop at Ralph’s, and you’ll help us raise money for the bunnies!
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US SAVE LIVES!