Donate through PayPal Giving Fund HERE.
We are currently doing a fundraiser for seagrass mats for the public shelter rabbits.
Los Angeles Rabbit Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that is run by unpaid volunteers. Your donations will directly pay for operations, food, supplies and veterinary care for public shelter and foster rabbits! Thank you so much on behalf of the rabbits.
You can also mail a check to “Los Angeles Rabbit Foundation,” 10866 Washington, #1230, Culver City, CA 90232. Our FEIN number is 20-4666808. Or if you live in the Los Angeles area, contact us to see if we can arrange pickup of your donation.
FREE Donation Programs
Ralphs Community Contribution Program
Please sign up for the Ralphs Club Community Contribution program and help the rabbits. It’s FREE for you and it means a lot to us!
How to sign up:
- Go to www.ralphs.com to create an account
- After you confirm your online account by clicking on the link in your email, return to www.ralphs.com and click on ‘My Account’ (you may have to sign in again first).
- Link your card to our organization by clicking on:
- Community Rewards
- Edit My Community Contribution and follow the instructions
- Select Los Angeles Rabbit Foundation. Our number is KL679.
Remember to swipe your card every time you shop at Ralph’s, and you’ll help us raise money for the bunnies!
Help Los Angeles Rabbit Foundation with free donations whenever you shop online with iGive.com. To learn more or sign up now, use this link: iGive.com/tKCkrzv
Chewy Wish List: chewy.com/g/los-angeles-rabbit-foundation_b71784727
When new Chewy customers sign up through us, we get a donation for the